DV2000 MONITOR DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Results 1 to 10 of A laptop contains variety of LCD screens from different manufacturers. Do you know the backscreen voltage? HP Pavilion DV December 4th, 1.
Uploader: Shazuru
Date Added: 13 July 2010
File Size: 9.23 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7619
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You can support this site.

I need an advice: Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks. Gabe, I dropped my laptop and the lcd screen cracked.

Victor, my lcd screen show a thin vertical monitof line, but disappears eventually when i move the lcd open or close note: Did the cracked screen light up at all? That is what is recommend on the HP website.

You can test your AC adapter with monigor voltmeter. I have this HP Laptop, where the Screen moniyor dead. Got everything back to normal except the wireless internet for a couple of weeks and then tonight it wouldn't start up again out of the blue for no reason.

Thank you for this helpful guide. Find out which one you have installed. It worked for me as well. In this guide I explain how to remove and replace damaged screen on a HP Pavilion dv notebook.

I just had an experience that makes me believe they are designing them to fail.

HP DV2000 Screens

Is there another step that is cheaper than replacing the entire LCD screen? It depends on the type of the laptop model. December 9th, The screen lights up but looks cracked just like the first picture you showed but a bit worse. It works fine with an external monitor, so suggestions have been dc2000, because I traveled a lot with it, maybe LCD or cable is the reason of this problem.

Using external monitor on DV - HP Support Community -

Message 7 of moniror. Does this mean I only have to change the screen like you did in this article? My Vista was working good and suddenly the screen got strange types of lines on it. Is it a dv series laptop? Has small scratches but perfect working lcd screen. I get blue lights and a black screen.

When i boot into 7, it says it displaying the same What could be the trouble? I had a completely vlack screen too, thanks again!

I tried what you said but it remains dim. Does that minitor I should replace the entire LCD screen or is there another way to fix this?

Proceed on your own risk. I have an HP dv, an i have Ubuntu 9. I have to hit the power button a few times before it eventually turns on. Obviously Moniror glad it's working but I can't say I am very confident. Now here's the weird thing.

Comments

Popular Posts